Dr. Thomas J. Burnett, MD
- Board Certified Physiatrist/Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2014)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2011-2014)
- Airforce Flight Surgeon (2008-2011)
- University of Toledo – Doctor of Medicine (2007)
- University of Dayton – Bachelor of Science- Pre-medicine (2002)
Dr. Thomas J. Burnett, MD graduated cum laude from the University of Dayton in 2002 with a degree in pre-medicine. In 2007, he graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine after receiving the United States Air Force HPSP (Health Professions Scholarship Program) scholarship. After completing his intern year of residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, he served 3 years as a flight surgeon for the 178th Fighter Wing and 445th Airlift Wing at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. He was awarded the Commendation Medal in June 2011 for his achievements while deployed to Afghanistan in 2010, where he served as a validating flight surgeon of Regional Command South. After his honorable discharge, he returned to Pittsburgh and UPMC to complete his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Physiatrist). After graduating in 2014, he became the Medical Director of Legacy Medical Centers. He continues his work with military veterans by sitting on the board of directors for ‘It’s About The Warrior’ Foundation a tristate area, a nonprofit organization assisting and empowering all post 9/11 veterans and their families.
His concentration and passion is centered on sports and regenerative medicine as well as concussion management. He has performed over 300 successful stem cell and regenerative medicine procedures on active or retired professional athletes. IATW Foundation and Dr. Burnett have partnered to offer the integration of float pods, bio-feedback, IV therapy, trigger point, class IV lasers, and ozone therapy in conjunction with the stem cell and regenerative medicine procedures to our veterans; this will quickly become recognized as one of area’s best non-opioid mental and physical assistance programs for veterans in the area. For an appointment with Dr. Burnett, please contact Regeneration Pittsburgh at 724-382-7272. You must be a member of It’s About The Warrior Foundation (IATW.US), have an honorable or general discharge and a post 9/11 veteran to be eligible for services with Regeneration Pittsburgh.
• MUST have a consult with Dr. Burnett or Lindsay prior to any services being covered (for all new and/or existing patient in our system)
• ALL appointments must be scheduled with Regeneration Pittsburgh and/or BioConquest
• Trigger Point / Dry Needling Appointments — based on consultation with Dr. Burnett or Lindsay
• IV Vitamin Drip — 1/month
• Vibroacoustic Sound Lounge Experience—no limit
• BEMER sessions— no limit
• PRP — as deemed necessary by Dr. Burnett and/or Lindsay
• Biofeedback — 1 Biofeedback Protocol (Evaluation with 8 sessions)
**These services are FREE of charge to all IATW Foundation VETERANS ONLY.
**You must call for an appointment and consultation FIRST before any services are rendered.
Call REGENERATION PITTSBURGH at 724-382-7272.
Address: 12590 Perry Highway, Suite 700, Wexford, PA 15090
Sports allow the veteran with cognitive and/or physical injuries to engage themselves in activities that will alleviate stress and anxiety they might have with or without visible injuries. Our sports programs will assist the veteran in building their confidence, self-esteem and leaderships abilities they once had.
Pittsburgh Warthogs Ice Hockey Team
HUNTING & OUTDOOR PROGRAMS
Through our hunting, fishing and camping adventures we will help our veterans with building camaraderie and confidence with what the great outdoors has to offer. With our sponsors, outfitters and guided hunts, this is sure to be something special in the lives of our veterans.
OUTDOOR EVENT QUESTIONAIRE
Fill out the form below or download the form here and return to email@example.com